|Date Posted||June 20, 2020|
React Architect / UI UX - Experience Technologist - Minneapolis, MN
Kelly Services is continuing to interview & hire! We are taking extra measures to keep everyone safe through the pandemic. We are conducing virtual interviews and allowing our new hires to begin work from home until the mandate is lifted!
Kelly Services is hiring a React Architect / UI UX - Experience Technologist on a 6+ month contract opportunity in Minneapolis, MN. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] as well as apply online.
Sr. Experience Technologist - React Architect
6+ months contract
We are seeking a Sr. Experience Technologist. You are a frontend web and mobile architect who is as passionate about modular design and great user experience - as you are about atomic component architecture and automation of DesignOps and DevOps.
You will work in a rapidly growing, multi-discipline SAFe Agile environment - collaborating with research, UX, design, accessibility consultants, and other technology teams to build and deploy sites and applications for kiosk, responsive web, and mobile devices.
You will play a key role in building and maintaining enterprise-wide design system to deliver atomically structured, version controlled UI components utilizing modern tools and processes. You play an active consultant role in guiding and coaching the entirety of our digital property owners and technical partners for mobile, web and physical installations such as digital signage, in-branch interfaces, and ATM.
You are as comfortable counting pixels as you are using the command line for automated builds, NPM imports, and database management. You have deep experience working with cross-functional experience technology teams - as well as technology partners across the tech stack.
You know how to develop the UI layer for accessibility, reusability/extensibility, and are passionate about testing, quality and PLC. You approach architecture from a solid understanding of the benefits of decoupled architecture, separation of concern, and strive for lightweight client-side interfaces.
Responsibilities typically include:
• Libraries such as Redux/Flux, server-side orchestration/rendering, and configuring middleware infrastructures.
• Design and configure workflow and build-tool environments, automated testing, and accessibility testing tools.
• Leading, coaching, and training internal and vendor UI developers on the setup and use of our Shield design system for design, UI development, and workflow automation.
• Write client-side UI and service layer architecture for sites, mobile apps, and service layers to create fast, easy-to-use, high volume experiences with security, compliance, and accessibility as primary requirements.
• Advise and guide experience teams and partner groups as to the technical feasibility and integration of next generation ideas from a development perspective.
• Provide oversight, guidance, and documentation for the implementation of web experiences to our technology partners including off-shore, vendor partners, and remote resources.
• Provide a detailed explanation to experience team members on approach and philosophy regarding the elements and components that comprise the digital user experience across platforms and omni channels.
• Provide production-ready components to our technology teams, along with unit testing, documentation, and assistance with integration, regression testing and QA validation.
• Collaborates with teams to guide agile planning and determine road maps to reach desired
• Leads community of practice efforts internally and the broader experience technology community.
• Support multiple Agile Scrum teams with planning, scoping, estimation, and creation of technical solutions for new product capabilities in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• Eight or more years of related work experience
• One to four years of team leadership experience
• Mastery of advanced development principles and best practices and interactive design processes, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards.
• State management frameworks such as Flux, Redux, Hooks and mastery of JSX/ES6+.
• Advanced knowledge of CMS platform design and content integration headless architecture principles.
• Integration of analytics tagging frameworks and platform integration, performance, testing, and marketing tool integration - such as Adobe Target and Audience.
• Constantly evolving understanding of current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development for web, and mobile, and services.
• Experience creating stories and requirements utilizing Agile methodologies and user-centered design.
• Experience working in a cross-channel/omni environment - including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices.
• Experience collaborating with and managing distributed teams and remote teams.
• Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing, performance, security, compliance, and accessibility methodologies.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong leadership, management, and negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Mastery of version control software, such as Git.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only select candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.