|Date Posted||December 12, 2018|
This position is open as of 12/11/2018.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop new applications, components or modules to meet functionality requirements
- Design user application interface, business rules, system menus and/or user reports
- Implement security requirements to ensure a secure application environment and follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes and documentation that articulate site and application structure and organization
- Captures web-based system requirements including customer experience and operational and usability requirements
- Ensures ease of navigation and simplicity of design
- Collaborate with back end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Maintain and improve websites
- May perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of web development or related experience
- React Developer
What's In It for You
Required SkillsReact Developer, REACT, React.JS, Redux, Bootstrap, graphql, JQuery, CSS3, Node.js, HTML5
If you are a good fit for the React Developer position, and have a background that includes:
React Developer, REACT, React.JS, Redux, Bootstrap, graphql, JQuery, CSS3, Node.js, HTML5 and you are interested in working the following job types:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.