|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
This position is open as of 1/8/2019.
What You Will Be Doing
• Support legacy products within the current platform and transition to Platform as a Service
• Participate in the entire development process from planning the architecture to quality
assurance and implementation of the platform
• Understand our products from both a technical and business perspective in the context of
our larger business goals
• Communicate with leadership, product owners, team members and product users to create
working software based on an understanding of business and technical priorities
• Break down complex problems into elegant technical solutions to intelligently solve problems
• Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development, best
practices, and new technologies
What You Need for this Position
• REACT (reactjs) and React Native - responsive web/mobile development.
• HTML5/JS/CSS (with focus on audio/media streaming)
• REST API Use/implementation
• Google Firebase (OAuth2, Messaging, etc.)
• AWS experience (EC2, S3, etc.), CloudFront, etc.
• 4+ years software development of commercial-grade software and applications
• Experience in Responsive web and/or Mobile systems
• Experience in REST Architecture and foundation networking APIs
• Strong UI/UX / Design skills
• Strong knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
• Demonstrated skills in writing and testing (unit, automation, integration) high-quality,
readable, well-architected and efficient code
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related disciplines, or equivalent
Optional/supplemental Technical Experience
• Python (Django, etc)
• Google BigQuery
• iOS development (Objective-C or Swift)
• Android development (Java)
• TDD (Test Driven Development)
What's In It for You
If you are a good fit for the REACT developer position, and have a background that includes:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.