|Date Posted||June 15, 2019|
As CoStar’s next Senior Front-end Developer of Web Applications, you will have a direct impact on highly visible applications that touch millions of users. You will be an integral part of an innovative and passionate team where your ideas will flourish and you will influence the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry – come help us change the way the world of commercial real estate does business!
- A love for building awesome web UI
- Passionate and proven in-depth experience in SOLID and Clean code principles
- A technology evangelist. You continuously lean emerging technologies and architecture advancements and apply the learnings to improve CoStar’s software products.
- A passion for Quality. You want to be part of the team to produce highest quality software products.
- You have experience with developing mission critical, high volume web-based software
- You hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to group of developers
- You enjoy proactively taking ownership of highly critical, highly visible, and challenging problems.
- Design and Develop high performance web applications used by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
- Promote consistent architecture patterns for design and development within and across CoStar development teams.
- Write effective unit tests and integration tests to ensure high quality software delivery, sprint after sprint. Leverage automation testing methods to increase test coverage and build confidence in CoStar’s continuous delivery pipeline.
- Be an effective contributor to CoStar’s agile teams. Participate vigorously in SCRUM ceremonies and help the team to get to “done-done” consistently.
- Collaborate on effective development practices and evangelize within and across teams
- Continually evaluate emerging frameworks and technologies to identify opportunities, trends and best practices that strengthen CoStar’s web products.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing