|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
We have a wonderful opportunity for a React Developer with our leading client in Boston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the React Developer:
- At least 5 years of experience developing enterprise-level applications
- Extensive experience in React and broader UI/UX development
- Advanced proficiency in application design patterns and their use for quality application development
- Familiarity with creating custom and reusable React components
- Experience building secure web applications with compelling UI
- Familiarity with OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- Experience with SPA architecture and Git
- Experience in SDLC from end to end
- Ability to work independently
- Clear and effective communicator
- Experience with Azure/AWS and Docker a plus
Keywords: React Developer, UI/UX, HTML, CSS, SDLC
Job ID: 321979
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!