|Location||Franklin Township, NJ|
|Date Posted||October 27, 2020|
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, Webpack, and Material-UI. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
*** This is a full time, in office role. If selected, candidates would be working primarily in our Somerset, NJ office***
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned or requested by manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, Material-UI, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.