|Date Posted||July 1, 2020|
Job Title: React.JS Developer-II
Location: Remote (with some travel will be involved to Austin, TX; Kansas City, MO or Denver, CO based on project need).
Job Type: Full-Time (Direct hire)
- User-focused analysis, recommendations, and sizing of new feature requests and updates
- Front-end development of new and existing websites and applications within a cross-functional team
- Maintain compliance of accessibility guidelines
- Collaboration in the direction of the overall user experience of our portfolio
- Bring a well-rounded and highly knowledgeable technical background in design and development of web / mobile applications, services and solutions.
- Be a valued member of an agile team that is responsible for delivering quality solutions and supporting those solutions through the SDLC change process and into production
- Accountable for major development responsibilities of large/complex projects or across multiple, nearly simultaneous smaller projects
- Participate in business and IT project estimation activities, from the position of being a subject matter expert
- 5 years' experience in business application design, development, installation and modification in an IT environment.
- 2-4 years of thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- 1-3 years of experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Redux)
- 2 years of experience interfacing with Rest API's, JSON, XML
- 3 years of experience with unit testing and integration testing
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure, e.g. AWS
- Experience with SpringBoot framework
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent, in area of specialty