|Date Posted||November 2, 2020|
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
Seeking a Technical Lead to join the Agile Center of Enablement (ACoE) Operations team within the CIO Organization. As part of an expanding team you will play a key role in defining and building the framework, infrastructure and tools needed to support enterprise Agile practitioners. Align with the team’s passion about technology to build well-architected and innovative solutions.
- Lead analysis and drive technical solutioning as team's responsibilities expand such as data strategy for centralized Tableau reporting; expanded integrations with Rally; maximizing DevOps integrations.
- Will use Web Services APIs to connect externally, customize displays & outputs, and create custom apps that extend the current enterprise subscription.
- Will work with the Rally SDK to develop applications to customize our Rally subscription and will become proficient with the Rally App Builder (a Node.js command line utility for building apps using the Rally SDK).
- Provide technical leadership, understand and implement the overall technical vision keeping in mind cross-functional impacts, integration across the organization and architecture rationalization.
- Proactively address technical issues and risks that could impact value-add delivery.
- You will have the opportunity to work in an Agile Environment and on cross-functional project teams using Kanban or Scrum methodologies.
- Managing a variety of data sources, you will develop reports using MS SQL code for data extraction and manipulation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline with a minimum of 8+ years of work experience in IT systems analysis and application program development.
- Strong experience with front-end application development tools, techniques and implementations, including technologies such as Node.js, NPM, React, etc.
- Passionate about mentoring other developers, providing code reviews, etc.
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines and technical leadership with excellent problem-
- Experience using Rally or similar Agile tools (e.g. V1) desired. Familiarity with continuous integration and DevOps methodologies, best practices and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.
- Willingness and proven ability to learn new technologies/methodologies and apply them.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently to design and deliver business solutions.
- Continuous integration and DevOps methodologies, best practices and tools such as Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Rally, etc.
- Experience working with cross-functional project teams using Agile methodology.
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Technical Lead - ID07CE