|Date Posted||September 10, 2020|
- Vaco Tampa is hiring! This is a direct hire role.
- Create software in an Agile environment using SCRUM.
- Front-end focus with some full-stack capabilities
- Willingness to working on all layers of the technology stack; ideally, React.js, C# .Net Core, and SQL Server.
- Stay familiar with latest technologies, including the PaaS capabilities within Azure.
- Embrace best practices in software development (Code Reviews, Unit Tests, CI/CD) and leverage them every day.
- Perform mutual code reviews within your team to ensure high quality code.
- Cooperate closely with the team, scrum masters, and product owners.
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication.
Recipe for Success
- 3 or more years of experience developing large scale SaaS application.
- Prior experience with Agile methodologies on enterprise-level application development projects and production support.
- Ability to write clean code, a love of unit testing, and the need to have your software to be usable from the very beginning.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where you can develop your skills while taking ownership and pride in everything you build.
- An appreciation for open and constructive dialog with your fellow team members.
- Understand what DevOps truly should mean to a strong, cross-functional team.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required.