|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
React JS Developer. Mid-Level (2-3 years). Long term contract assignment.
Very cool work environment in the Cortex. Fast paced, startup culture and environment, but also relaxed, fun, with open communication and minds all around.
As a Front-End developer, you will be responsible for the co-development of the React-Native mobile application and the mobile-first React web application. You will translate mockups and wireframes into components, implement fetch requests to backend services, and develop state management that ties it all together. You will be expected to collaborate with designers as well as backend developers as you push new code daily. Tests are an important part of our development process and you should also have a good understanding of how a continuous integration/deployment pipeline works.
- Able to work independently, be self-motivated, and be engaged
- Able to communicate effectively, both technically and generally
- Able to show strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to write robust, highly tested, well-crafted code that you can be proud of
- Able to work with other remote team members effectively
Tech skills you should possess…
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Experience working with large-scale front-end applications
- Highly proficient in React and/or React Native
- Experienced with reactive programming frameworks, preferably Redux
- Experience with unit and integration testing; Jest, Mocha, Jasmine
- Experience with the foundations of the web; Vanilla JS(ES2015+), HTML5, CSS3
- Experience using Git and pull requests to manage code changes; Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket
Bonus points for…
- Atlassian Suite (JIRA, Confluence, etc)
- Agile Methodologies
- CI/CD Tools - Circle CI or similar
- Backend experience - Elixir/Ruby
- Database Experience - Postgres