|Location||Mountain View, CA|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Title: React JS Developer
Contract: 6 months (possible extension)
Location: Mountain View, CA 94043
Start Date: ASAP
* In charge of managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient.
* Debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users.
* Should have working knowledge of several programming languages and able to adapt to new versions of software.
* Should be proficient in using Office applications, and have advanced knowledge in databases and networks.
* Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals.
* Work across teams to identify and solve problems. Document code, including commenting and reporting on features.
* 3+ years of extensive experience as a React JS Developer and UI/UX Developer
* Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3)
* Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
* Familiar with creating/using Custom Reusable React Components Library
* Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
* Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
* Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners
* Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
* Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)