|Date Posted||November 1, 2019|
American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technologies and clinical research. They are the world's largest clinical research organization, helping bring drugs through the trial process and IMS is the world leader in patient data. Together they have created a human data science company.
They creating the next generation of clinical development. Solutions combine world-class clinical research and data-driven insights to offer clients more precise and predictable paths to product approval
The Analytics Center of Excellence (Analytics COE) harnesses global healthcare insights, working closely with clinical and therapeutic experts to power evidence-driven design, speed site activation and recruit the right patients, faster. This is a new unit within thsi client, integrated within Clinical Operations. The ACOE uses big data and advanced analytics to derive insights that transform clinical development and bring new medicines to patients faster through successful trial delivery.
As an expert frontend developer, this is a unique opportunity to leverage your skills to build unparalleled in-depth knowledge within our life science projects. You will participate in creating data science applications that improve life of patients through supporting various areas of healthcare like disease detection and drug research.
Working with modern distributed systems, complex data, advanced data science models and challenging requests in agile environment, you will help shape the way our team approaches prototyping and development of data-driven analytics products. This crucial role involves identifying opportunities for simplification of the way to use our application by business users and improve data visualization, internal tooling, and other software development practices that will help our team maximize our efficiency in data science projects. You will have the opportunity to provide technical mentorship to the team, and to set the standards for code quality and software architecture for the projects you work on.
Your typical activities might include:
* Collaborating with data scientists, data engineers and other developers in iterative development of data science projects
* Overseeing technical aspects of the frontend part in greenfield projects from concept to completion.
* Providing technical leadership and assisting the team in the area of creation of user interfaces that are in line with our company unified standards
* Enhancing UI functionalities by implementing advanced visualizations for machine learning models output
* Identifying opportunities for improvements of applications like improving response time and compatibility with different browsers
* Comprehensive testing of your own code.
* Production deployments of microservices to k8s cluster through a CI/CD pipeline.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* A bachelors or master's degree in STEM field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Biotechnology.
* 5+ years of Frontend Developer/UI Designer role with at least 3 years working with React
* Familiarity with Redux/Mobx
* Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (SASS, PostCSS)
* Good knowledge of CSS Frameworks, like Bootstrap, and CSS Architectures (like BEM)
* Good knowledge of Package Managers (NPM, Yarn)
* Good UI prototyping and design skills
* Experienced with Responsive Web Design
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.