|Location||Corte Madera, CA|
|Date Posted||November 12, 2019|
Our client is currently migrating from an ecommerce legacy Oracle ATG platform to a cloud based microservices platform. Duties will be entirely tied to writing microservices in support of a full scale replatforming effort. Candidates will assist in building new react pages and supporting the migration. They will be moving all users, carts, and catalog data from ATG to the new platform.
Day to day candidates will be participating in agile teams, writing code and services, writing unit tests, and part of design discussions.
* 5+ years of solid, disciplined, scalable software development experience
* 5+ years of NodeJS experience (ideally v 10.x)
* 2+ years of ExpressJS or ReactJS
* 2+ years working as a Developer in an Agile environment
* Extensive knowledge of both relational and schemaless data sets
* Understanding concepts of containers- why and what they do- if they know concepts of Kubernetes and Docker that will be beneficial
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Strong Agile technical leadership experience
* Strong Computer Science fundamentals
* Experience with DevOps technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) is a strong bonus
* Experience building microservices
* Experience utilizing Amazon web services
* Experience with test driven development
* Experience utilizing CI/CD pipelines
PLEASE NOTE: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.