|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||April 2, 2020|
Title : React JS Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location : Remote
- Experience in relational databases such as SQL, non-relational databases such as DynamoDB
- Strong DevOps focus and experience in Maven, NPM, Jenkins, and Nexus Repository
- Experience building on AWS and cloud native and serverless design and architecture.
- Experience with container technologies such as Kubernetes or Docker.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Excellent collaborative, communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, technical documentation and presentations skills
- Ability to lean and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
- Experience in compliance technology domain such as anti-money laundering, sanction screening systems a plus.