|Location||San Leandro, CA|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Provides technical consultation and support in the development of computer applications and programs. Analyzes business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign computer solutions. Develops original and/or complex code or provides coding guidance to less experienced staff. Leads and/or performs modeling, simulations and analysis efforts. Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs. Participates in overall systems testing. Leads the migration of applications to production. Develops new documentation, participates in the development of department technical procedures and designs user guides. As an escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction to less experienced staff in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems. Leads projects, including assignment of tasks, and provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff. Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
The Wells Fargo Technology team is seeking a React.js Developer/Apps Systems Engineer 4 to work on multiple applications within the Commercial Card Technology team which is part of the Commercial and Corporate & Investment Banking Technology (CCIBT). They will provide various solutions to bank customers as well as to internal users who support those customers.
The React.js Developer/Apps Systems Engineer 4 is an individual contributor role working on the front-end to develop and deliver solutions for highly complex business problems, using strong design, and technical skills. he position will perform variety of team activities, including:
- Working in a collaborative environment with Business users and other technology partners.
- Hands on programming, unit testing and building high quality code that is manageable, reliable and maintainable.
- Identify important emerging technologies and leads in analysis of their benefits and impact.
- Provide technical design, solution consultation and support in the development of web/service applications and programs.
- Analyze business requirements, designs, writes functional system and technical specifications.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of good quality of code, best practices, testing strategy and debugging of programs.
- Develop DevOps process.
- Develop new documentation and participates in the development of department technical procedures.
- Provide guidances and directions in resolution of escalated issues and/or system problems.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan.
- Be responsible for maintaining SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) compliance and manage risks.
- Provide ongoing support for TMPS applications incremental and business as usual efforts.
You've got the passion. You've got the skills. At Wells Fargo, you'll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as one team to deliver innovative top quality solutions.
- 5+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 3 + years of experience in developing enterprise web applications using React JS with Redux
- 4+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 2+ years of Spring experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 3+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 3+ years of experience with Waterfall and Agile project methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of DevOps principles
- Experience securing IaaS/PaaS private cloud or DevOps environments
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.