|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||November 21, 2020|
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in San Diego, CA.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5 years’ experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or 3 years’ experience and a Master’s degree in a related discipline.
- Experience with React and ReactJs.
- Experience with Databases, especially MySQL and H2.
- Experience in Agile Software Engineering Process and Life Cycle.
- Effective communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team setting.
- Active SECRET DoD clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.