|Date Posted||April 10, 2020|
Location: Charlotte, NC
Salary: Market Rate
Are you a React.JS Fullstack Developer who is sick and tired of doing mundane bug fixes, code patches, etc. etc. on dated legacy code? Keep reading!
Our Fortune 100 client is actively searching to grow their team and bring on at least one talented Fullstack Software Engineer. This full-time, permanent position will sit in their Charlotte, NC office. Compensation consists of a salary at the market rate plus a competitive benefits package. Please note, this client cannot offer sponsorship
ABOUT THIS ROLE: This fullstack engineer role will sit in our clients innovation lab. You will join a dynamic team of software engineers to develop code for our clients direct-to-consumer channel, working together to innovate products in a pairing lab environment. This group works on new and innovative products for their customers. Expect a good deal of green field development.
WHO YOU ARE: You are a creative fullstack engineer with a passion for software engineering! You measure success by delivering working software and bringing your customers satisfaction. You are a well-developed communicator and enjoy working as part of a team and collaborating with your teammates.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: This is a highly technical role. To be successful you will need the following:
- 3+ years of React.JS development experience
- Experience utilizing an object oriented programming language for back end development (Java Spring Boot preferred)
NICE TO HAVES:
- Java Spring Boot experience (API)
- Ability to solve complex integration issues with Rest/SOAP
- Experience with SQL or similar query language
- Working knowledge of JSON objects
- Understanding of cloud services, deployment models, and distributed systems
- CI/CD experience with tools like Jenkins, Concourse CI or Gradle
If this sounds like a compelling opportunity, I would like to hear from you!
For immediate consideration to this role, send your updated resume with contact information to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to begin the interview process.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]