|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
React UI Web Developer - Relocation assistance offered
- Direct Hire, fixed salary plus benefits plus retirement for a financially stable corporation with a history of leading in their industry
- Remote 1 day per week and 9/80 schedule which means every other Friday is scheduled day off
- Work with a team, flexible fun relaxed environment
- Relocation (in way of sign-on retention bonus) paid on first pay check.
Fixed Salary - Direct Hire - No sponsorship, No C2C available
Location is SE Houston, TX 77058
Mid Level to Advanced
- ReactJS Required - 4+ years in a corporate employed environment or consulting or msp
- SASS, UI/UX design
- Nice to have exposure to Knockout.JS or Vue.JS
- Integration, Performance, Security
- APIs, RESTful, HTML5, CSS3, MS IIS Server
- Database SQL, NoSQL, Mongo in web applications
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100™ companies companies and found opportunities for more than 8,600 IT professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.