|Date Posted||September 4, 2020|
The person should champion mobile development with a strong focus on React Native with solid Android Development background. Should be self-starter and independent thinker.
The Mobile Developer position will develop and integrate back-end and front-end tools and applications that utilize data from the Company's core systems to create greater transparency and help generate more robust products. The holder of this position will investigate needs, effectively collaborate with users to develop user-friendly resources, and be a well-rounded resource that contributes to the organization's success.
* Design overall architecture of hybrid mobile applications focused around React Native.
* Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of mobile applications.
* Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
* Writing test plans and test cases for user stories, automated test cases and regression scripts.
* Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
* Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
* Train existing team on React Native.
* Work with the QA automation team to build regression frameworks and run regression test suites daily.
* Work on a scrum team comprised of typically 3 to 4 developers.
* Participate in daily standup meetings and all meetings of the agile SDLC: planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
* Solid, demonstrable experience in React Native based mobile application development. Minimum 3 years of experience required on hybrid mobile development platforms.
* Solid background with Android Mobile Development.
* Experience in transforming with Swift & Kotlin related mobile products to React platform.
* Java, Microservices and Node.js would be a plus.
* Solid experience in developing application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
* Smart, with technical abilities that enable you to learn fast and be creative in your solutions.
* Strong verbal and written skills.
* A love for making software better!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.