|Date Posted||May 9, 2019|
Kforce has a client in search of a React/Node JS Developer in Jacksonville, Florida (FL).
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application
- Support both backend and front end services
- Convert UI prototypes to working applications using Node/React
- Maintain and improve existing React applications