|Date Posted||October 28, 2020|
Job Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a React/Webpack Engineer for a contract position in Minneapolis, MN. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
- Experience configuring Webpack, understand fetch requests and able to publish packages to a registry
- Experience working with Single Page Applications with universal rendering capabilities
- Understanding of one-way data flow and the Flux architecture.
- Understanding of stateful vs stateless components and how to break down the application page into components
- Core understanding of how React's state management works out of the box. Understanding of different libraries available to better manage application state like Redux/MobX
- Experience with configuring Webpack from scratch is a plus. Experience with Rollup, Parcel is a plus.
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler
- Hands-on experience with Frontend Performance Optimization – especially in a React application with respect to resource loading strategy, CPU/Memory profiling on the browser.
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices. Should have understanding of how resources are organized and how application should align based on the same. You are expected to have understanding of how CRUD operations map to HTTP methods for a well-designed service.
- API Contract design. Domain Models
- Logically understands relational databases like MySQL and non-relational databases like MongoDB, Firebase or Redis.
- Hands-on experience with GraphQL is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Kuberneters configurations, Cloud technologies, Web & Application server setup is a plus
- Hands-on experience working with frontend build systems and automating the same using any task runner.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!