|Date Posted||June 1, 2019|
Apex Systems, the 2nd largest IT Staffing and Consulting firm in the Nation, is searching for qualified and driven individuals for 2 new 100% REMOTE Fullstack Developer (React.JS/GraphQL) opportunities with one of our top clients, based in Memphis, TN.
Why should you be excited about these opportunities?
- Work from home 100% of the time
- Utilize your skill set and experience around React.JS and GraphQL Apollo
- Work on a project centered around an developing a React.JS based application that will build other React.JS applications
- Work for one of the best companies in the Nation from an environment and cultural perspective
- Utilize your expertise and experience to assist the growth of the organization
If you are interested in these opportunities and having your information submitted to the hiring manager please send your up to date resume and contact information directly to Reece Belmondo via [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
REMOTE Fullstack Developer (React.JS/GraphQL)
Client Location: Memphis, TN (This role would sit remotely 100% of the time)
Work Hours: Candidate will need to be available for working hours between 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
Length: Year long contract with potential to extend based on performance
Compensation: Highly competitive and negotiable based on experience
Benefits: Provided upon request
REMOTE Fullstack Developer (React.JS/GraphQL) Responsibilities:
- Building home grown CMS that is a React.JS based application that will build other applications. This homegrown CMS will be similar to Wordpress and make it seamless to build other applications and templates for our various uses.
- Own your work, and drive development without micro management.
REMOTE Fullstack Developer (React.JS/GraphQL) Requirements:
- 4+ years of HTML5/CSS3 experience, understanding concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- 4+ years of professional React.JS experience:
- Understanding of advanced react patterns such as render props.
- Experience building React.JS applications from scratch not just modifying existing React.JS applications or assisting someone else.
- GraphQL Apollo experience.
- Web response design experience.
- Experience writing unit tests of front-end assets.
- Terrific communication skills, with both technical and non-technical teams.
REMOTE Fullstack Developer (React.JS/GraphQL) Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Typescript.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Atlassian Suite.
- Understanding of Web accessibility requirements and supporting assistive technologies.
- Experience with CMS platform development (Such as Wordpress).
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178