|Location||San Juan Capistrano, CA|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2020|
Come join a fast growing leader in Healthcare!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Conner Ferguson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $110,000 - $140,000
A bit about us:
As a senior member of our engineering team, you will be instrumental in the next generation of our product utilizing micro-services, modern front-end (React), and AWS. This is an opportunity to play a role in re-architecting a high-volume transactional product to work at 100x scale while applying the best practices in security and quality. This is a great chance to flex your engineering muscles and demonstrate how much you can contribute when given the opportunity.
Why join us?
* Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Aflac, etc.
What You’ll Do
* Architect and build a consumer grade, mobile friendly React UX that utilizes microservices and REST APIs capable of handling high volume traffic.
* Implement well structured, unit tested, clean, and maintainable code.
* Collaborate with the Products group to understand user and business needs, and work on execution plans.
* Work with your team and engineering management to play an instrumental part in building our next generation UX to enable our rapidly growing business.
* Make others better through code reviews, documentation, technical guidance, and mentoring.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related category, or demonstrable equivalent experience.
* At least 4 years of software development experience including 2 in a senior role utilizing React.
* Expert level React experience, including targeting mobile devices.
* Experience implementing best security practices regarding PCI and PII data.
* Experience unit testing and logging React applications.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Finance or healthcare experience.
* Experience with high transaction enterprise SaaS systems.
* C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core experience.
* Webforms experience.
* AWS experience.
* Mobile development.
* Kubernetes and Docker.
* Asynchronous and fault-tolerant programming practices using modern MQ technologies.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.