|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||August 21, 2019|
We are looking for a REMOTE Senior Reactjs Software Engineer for our client based out of El Segundo, CA.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are adaptable and thrive in a fast paced work environment and have excellent communication skills.
How Do You Fit In?
We are looking for a seasoned Reactjs Software Engineer. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing those following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
This position will report to the Manager of Engineering.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Write unit tests following TDD/BDD best practices
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Collaborate with a world-class engineering team that delivers customer value through rapid iterations
- Write documentation including workflows, processes, design decisions, code comments and diagramming
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles with a minimum 3 years' experience
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- NextJS and Server-side Rendering
- Experience with unit testing and TDD/BDD – Jest, Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Experience interfacing with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token and OAuth2
- Experience with building responsive mobile first applications using frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with developing NodeJS APIs and other backend languages a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git