|Date Posted||September 24, 2020|
Urgent need for a Senior React Web Developer to join our growing development team with very large, highly reputable and stable Aviation and Aerospace company that has been around for almost 70 years now!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Based out of Los Angeles County, we are a very large, reputable, and stable Aviation and Aerospace company that has been around for nearly 70 years of success now. We offer a wide variety of products to our long lasting and loyal customers with our products proudly manufactured in the United States.
We are looking for a Senior Front End React Developer to join our growing development team with strong expertise in React and 5+ years of experience in Front End Development who can work well in a fast-paced team environment as well as individually. If this is you, please apply NOW as interviews are being scheduled as we speak!
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Strong Benefits package!
- Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Excellent leadership team and career growth
- Stable, growing, and globally recognized company in a high growth industry
- 5+ years overall experience in Front End Web Development
- High level of expertise in React
- Experience designing front end web apps from the ground up
- Experience with creating advanced Data Tables
- Sufficient UI/UX skills needed to design an app without relying on a separate UI/UX team
- Experience working with the backend team in API Specification
- Able to handle ITAR data
- Works well with other programmers and is familiar with the SDLC, code reviews, and source control
- Experience developing ERP/MRP applications
- Experience using Docker for Build and Deployment tasks
- Full Stack Experience (Database, Backend, Middleware)
- Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and PowerBI
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.