|Date Posted||October 2, 2020|
Contract to Hire
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
I would like to introduce you to a new position that I am working to fill ASAP. I have listed the details below. If you are not available at this time, please keep my information and feel free to reach out when you are available. Feel free to forward this if you someone else that might be a fit for this opportunity or perhaps point me in the right direction. If you would like to be considered for this role, please reply back with your resume and best time to call with contact info ASAP to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Below is the Job Description:
Title : Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js, AWS)
Location : Remote / WFH - Reston, VA - 20190
Duration : 12 Months contract - Potential for long term
No C2C candidates, Candidates who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer , candidate will be responsible for complex software development including coding, managing small sections of ongoing projects and closely adhering to deadlines. Candidate will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation. Candidate will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members and are professional and meet expectations.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tool sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Strong practical experience in NodeJS and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Sagemaker
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoring microservices
- Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins /AWS Code pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in developing full stack solutions using NodeJS
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices
- Experience setting up a DataOps
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 482 5732 Ext: 7151
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)