|Date Posted||May 22, 2019|
Applied Resource Group is looking for a Senior React Developer for a permanent or contract position. This engineer will become a member of an Agile project team working to deliver a market-leading platform for digital high school event ticketing. This position will work closely with management to design, build and maintain React and React Native applications. Our projects are implemented using an Agile, Scrum-based process that includes Sprint Planning/Review/Retrospectives and daily stand-ups.
- Writing clean and efficient code.
- Designing robust and secure features.
- Contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Follow best practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, SCRUM, refactoring and code standards).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- 2 years of React and React Native development experience.
- 5 years experience building web applications.
- Experience with (or conceptual understanding of) RESTful APIs.
- Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Spring Framework