|Date Posted||September 4, 2020|
As a Senior React Developer, you will help guide your team on its journey to create innovative digital banking products for our customers.
• Partner with business, UX design, architecture and back-end API teams to create world-class customer experiences for the online channel using Agile development methodologies
• Collaborate with other developers on solutions and mentor junior developers
• Enforce secure coding standards through peer code reviews and automated testing
• Guide development teams to review business requirements, design documents, test plans/test cases and performance testing plans
• Effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management
• Expert level experience with browser-based technology, user interface development, responsive web design and engineering cross-browser, cross-device compliant code
• Expert level experience with HTML5 and web template engines – Markdown, Handlebars, JSX, Jade
• Expert level experience with CSS3 and CSS Preprocessors - SASS, LESS, etc.
• Strong working experience with creating highly-performant, optimized websites
• Strong working experience with version control (Git/Bitbucket) and branching strategies
• Strong working experience with command-line utilities, build tools - Webpack, Grunt, Gulp
• Experience building web applications using AWS cloud services - S3, Lambda, Elasticache, etc.
• Experience with consuming REST API using asynchronous methods
• Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB and other NoSQL Data Stores
• Experience with 508 Compliance/Web Accessibility
• Enterprise exposure in defect analysis and resolution
Behavioral & Communication Skills
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management
• Must have the ability to work in a team within an Agile operating model
• Ability to exchange constructive and respectful feedback
• Must be able to help communicate ideas and best practices to more junior developers
• Must be able to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
• Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team
• A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve
Will the operation of a company motor vehicle be required during the duration of the assignment?