|Date Posted||November 6, 2020|
IDR is seeking a self-motivated React Developer to join one of our clients in Boston, MA for a remote position! This candidate should sit in Eastern Time Zone in order to be eligible for consideration.
The React Developer will be developing interactive web based, mobile, and desktop applications using Industry best practices to meet client expectations. You will be working closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to maintain user-friendly interfaces. For more information, apply today!
Requirements for the React Developer:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field is required for consideration.
· 7-10+ years of professional front-end development experience is necessary for eligibility.
· React experience is required for this opportunity.
· Wordpress front-end development is a non-negotiable to qualify for the React Developer opening.
· It is highly preferred that this candidate has Node.JS experience and experience collaborating with offshore teams.
· This candidate should be able to quickly learn new concepts and technologies.
What's in it for the React Developer:
· Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)
· Competitive Compensation
· Internal growth and learning opportunities
· Opportunity to work with a well-established company
· Excellent work/life balance
· 20+ Years of Proven Industry Experience in 4 major markets
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Award winner 6 years in a row