|Date Posted||December 1, 2018|
This position is open as of 11/30/2018.
Senior React Engineer
What You Need for this Position
- Full-stack development experience in Python, Ruby, PHP, or a similar language
- Deep understanding of databases and caching, API design and consumption, and third-party software integration
- Strong drive to bring new products and ideas to market quickly, a willingness to experiment and take risks, and a desire to work in a tight-knit, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Experience building native mobile apps or using libraries like React Native is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- Define and implement best practices for clean, extensible code, and own the architecture, frameworks, and toolkits used to build and maintain our product
- As a key early member of the team, you will influence the long-term evolution of web technology
What's In It for You
- Full Benefits Medical and Dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Stocked kitchen
- Startup environment
If you are a good fit for the Senior React Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.