|Date Posted||October 31, 2020|
Position Title: Software Developer
Position Number: 350657
Location: Work at Home 99999
Position Type: Temp to Hire
Required Skill Set:
C#, CI/CD tools, React.JS, SQL Server
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
JOB TITLE: Software Developer
JOB ID: 6745/6746
DURATION: 6 Months (Contract to hire)
LOCATION: Open to 100% remote candidates
We are seeking a talented Application Developer lll to design, develop, test, maintain, and support complex applications that are secure, scalable, and robust. The Developer III will provide senior programming skills and will lead larger, high impact projects while mentoring less senior developers. Will be fully proficient and possess a wide range of specialized skills and job knowledge.
• Develop and maintain new and existing technology systems and applications for the benefit of internal and external customers.
• Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
• Actively supports strategic future, culture and leadership practices.
• Provide oversight to project team members on development best practices. Assist with coding questions as needed.
• Provide leadership in the development of technical application design documents on complex projects.
• Perform unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment. Provide oversight and final testing of code from other project team members.
• Build and maintain applications in such a way that exceeds regulatory requirements. Security is a critical design requirement and data, systems, and applications must be protected at all points of the development lifecycle.
• Proactively pursue development opportunities and show expected progress on learning plan.
• Build trust with our internal & external partners in our knowledge and delivery of technology.
• Work with a team that is fundamentally changing the way that CO-OP Financial Services delivers software utilizing cutting edge cloud technologies.
• Analyzes business scenarios and identifies opportunities for technically innovative solutions and improvements.
• Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban, as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
• Collaborate within the direct team in accordance with Team Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
• Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments.
• Collaborate across teams and across business areas in the spirit of an Agile mindset.
• Fulfill the role in the spirit of the Agile Manifesto, with emphasis on delivery of incremental value with frequent iterations and feedback loops.
• Regular and reliable attendance.
• Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
• BS in Computer Science / Computer Information Systems or equivalent degree, or equivalent experience can be substituted for degree.
• Experience with ReactJS is required.
• Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines and how to automate processes.
• Proven experience developing RESTful API’s.
• Manages database tables, views, procedures, and data within Microsoft SQL Server.
• Thorough knowledge of Modern OS architecture concepts and communications protocols.
• Fundamental experience in the Agile methodology (Scrum & Kanban preferred).
• Partner with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, and Technical Product Owners to define features.
• Advanced knowledge of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
• Advanced analytical, design and problem-solving skills at multi-product/multi-environment level to troubleshoot system defects and mitigate the issues they cause.
• Strong skills in research and analysis, project planning and implementation. Understanding and awareness of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express and document complex technical concepts in business terms.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a cross-functional project team.