|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
Are you a .NET Developer with lead experience? Do you also have experience with react.js/T-SQL? Then I have an opportunity in South Florida for you!
Ability to gather/understand requirements, development of proprietary software, implementation and support; actively participating in database design (About 75-80% of time spent here); be able to work individually and on team projects; verify accuracy, safety and completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing and sample data; providing source code and formal documentation. The Developer must have strong communication skills to correspond with internal/external users while gathering technical system specifications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (or another related field) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of .NET/C# development experience with object oriented design/patterns.
- Lead experience/working with on/offshore teams; experience taking projects from inception to delivery
- Minimum of 3-5 years of React.js/T-SQL experience
- Experience with Team Foundation Server and Frameworks is a HUGE +
- Must have great communication skills as this will be facing internal/external users
- Healthcare experience is a +