|Location||Huber Heights, OH|
|Date Posted||November 25, 2019|
Software Engineer – React / Node.js
Oxford Search Group has been engaged by a well-known and growing Dayton tech company. This organization offers benefits that are unmatched by most companies in the region, which includes employee ownership (equity), generous 401K, full health/dental/life/vision insurance benefits, 6 weeks PTO, educational reimbursement, competitive salaries. This opportunity will provide a number of unique assignments/projects…and sits within a work/life balanced environment. In fact, the company was names by the
This key Software Engineer will support the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) by performing web development activities focused on developing analytical tools for intelligence analysts. Successful candidates will work on a collaborative Agile Scrum development team and will have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Successful candidates will have the following behavioral competencies:
· Great attitude with high degree of customer focus
· Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
· Team player, supportive and cooperative with coworkers
· Reliable and committed to getting the job done
· Self-managed; able to work independently or with a team as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another relevant technical field.
· Strong development skills using React/MongoDB/Nodejs
· Ability to communicate technical details of work
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, self-direct, and take ownership for segments of a project
· Design and implement new capabilities utilizing React/MongoDB/Nodejs
· Integrate capabilities with external services and tools
· Installation of software at the customer facility
o Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant technical field
o Minimum 5 years of development experience
o Ability to communicate technical details of work
o Ability to work in a dynamic environment, self-direct, and take ownership for segments of a project
Competitive base Pay, 15% annual company contribution on 401k, bonus, equity, plus other unique perks.