|Date Posted||October 29, 2020|
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers ‘round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology, part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), is seeking a seasoned UI developer that will focus on the digital channels technology team to support the wholesale customer Self-service platform applications. This position is for a user interface(UI) developer who will maintain and develop new functionality for the business for the full life cycle of projects from evaluation of complex business requirements to design, coding, and testing of solutions, utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs
The candidate must have hands-on experience in application development and maintenance, technology strategy and have the ability to bring innovative yet practical ideas to the organization and the ability to communicate ideas to all levels for support, adoption and implementation. Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to apply core development principles, practices, and procedures to multiple applications.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop, direct, and assist in the preparation of moderately complex computer solutions in the maintenance and modification of new and currently used applications.
- Lead projects, allocate and manage resources and manage the work of junior team members and vendor resources.
- Play a technical SME role and participate in code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off for deliverables from EGS.
- Analyze requirements and provide development estimates across project and BAU activities
- Be the liaison with the onshore team and ensure communication and reporting of delivery from the offshore team
- Ensuring quality and security of the solutions and address any remediations as needed
- Collaborate with the engineering team counter parts to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues. Also, provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience analyzing requirements and designing new solutions for application and database components
- 5+ years of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies experience
- 2+ years application security vulnerability detection and mitigation experience with Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 and SANS Common Weakness Enumeration Top 25
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Knowledge and understanding of Git or GitHub
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of React experience
- Experience with Clean Coding concepts
- Experience with Subversion
- Experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Should be well versed with test driven development and be knowledgeable on associated tools and practices
- Should be able to understand business requirements and translate to technical design
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Should be good with SDLC processes and agile methodologies
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.