|Date Posted||September 11, 2019|
Job Title: Sr. FullStack /React JS/Web Engineer
Location: Denver, CO / Irving, TX
Duration: 24 Months
We are looking for someone around 10+yrs of software dev experience with 4-5 years of hardcore React JS
Senior Full Stack Developer / Architect Role & Responsibilities:
● Lead & Develop highly-responsive B2B web applications and UI components with ability to code across the full tack (UI, Middleware, and SQL db).
● 7+ years experience in architecting, designing, and building services-oriented systems and web applications in an agile environment.
● Strong data modeling experience from conceptual, logical, and physical designs. Strong development experience with RESTful (Middleware) web services.
● Work with Product manager and UX team to assist and drive the "best in class", intuitive, engaging and simple customer interaction
● Expert level Full Stack development experience across HTML 5, React JS, Angular JS, Java, Webpack, Node.js, Typescript
● Strong Experience with single page web app design / frameworks
● Experience with cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS), Dev/Ops, and TDD
● Strong communication skills (to both business and technical partners) is essential.
● Create user friendly documentation that captures the proposed technical solutions
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
We'd love if you have:
● Experience working with geographically distributed teams and partners
● Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
● Ability to effectively communicate with others, performs work in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.