|Date Posted||February 15, 2020|
Genesis10 is seeking Java Developers for long-term contract and contract-to-hire opportunities in Milwaukee, WI. Candidates need to be local to Milwaukee or willing to work fulltime in Milwaukee.
The client's Technology unit is leading the way in transforming how technology is designed and used. They are looking for great people to help drive this transformation and shape their future.
- This role is responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Java (Spring boot) applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems.
- Accountable for developing well-designed, efficient, and testable code.
- Participate in a variety of planning and development activities
- Responsible for developing prototypes, unit test cases, design artifacts and 99.9% uptime production implementations
- Ensure that the application components are built to the highest standards across the application lifecycle with a constant focus on process improvement through unit testing automation, one click build and deployment
- A highly skilled Java-J2EE developer.
- 5+ years of experience in Java (Core & EE,Spring, JMS,JUnit) with a focus on TDD, OOAD, multi-threaded applications and distributed systems.
- Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of SQL and RDBMS, should be able to write and understand SQL queries, stored procedure, index and triggers.
- CI/CD experience GitHub or GitLab
- Should be up-to-date with current technologies and leading design patterns.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams that focus on high accountability of ownership
- Experience working in a fast-paced, delivery using agile practices
- Must desire to work with leading Big Data technologies like Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, Geode, Nifi, and Vertx/NodeJS.
- Java, Spring Boot, JMS, JDBC
- React, Redux, NodeJS
- Databases (MySQL), RESTful services
- Knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes
- Linux/Unix & shell scripting (bash)
- Unit testing - JUNIT
- Nice to Have: AWS or Azure experience
If you are a qualified candidate interested in this opportunity, apply today!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement – project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”