|Date Posted||May 21, 2020|
(W2 Only / No Corp to Corp)
Position: Sr. React Developer (2 positions)
Duration: 12 month contract to hire
Location: Duluth, GA (Must sit onsite post COVID-19)
1) 3+ years of hands-on experience with React JS
2) 2+ years of hands-on experience with AngularJS
This team will ensure the same user experience in existing UI is met in current UI, using React JS libraries, by reviewing current functionality, reviewing documentation, getting input from other developers, and Business Analysts. This team will create clear documentation on technical needs for each functionality that can be used in refinement/estimation meetings (what React JS libraries are needed, if back-end services need to be updated, etc).
OUR CLIENT follows the agile development process as used within the team - story refinement and estimation, daily scrum, iteration planning, etc.
This team collaborates with the Quality Engineering team and Business Analysts to ensure understanding of Acceptance Criteria in the User Stories. They will also partner with lead/FTE engineers for questions related to the features and backend development needs.
This role strongly impacts creative execution, productivity, and achievement of established business objectives.
* Numerous challenges include: Balancing the demands from the product owner and ensuring timely delivery on commitments, achieving sprint goals, necessary documentation including validation requirements, identifying needed resources, managing the assigned budget, and use and impact of new technologies on current and proposed features.
* All work will be done utilizing SCRUM methodologies in a DEVOPs team. Enterprise support will be provided by senior level architects and other technical stakehexistingers to achieve the strategic objectives.
* Additional challenges are posed while collaborating and partnering with Business and IT colleagues, internationally or with affiliated company colleagues, due to various factors. Partnership may include external business partners and decisions related to how and when to initiate, continue, or conclude the collaboration.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.