|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
Currently our team is mostly Full Stack Developers that lean more toward backend work. We want to split our team and have someone lead our frontend development as we modernize our platform and add new exciting features for our customers.
We have a sane interview process without whiteboarding or questions about algorithms unrelated to frontend development work.
- 2+ Years React JS Experience
- 2+ Years HTML/Responsive CSS Experience
- Passionate about React and Frontend Development
- Deep understanding of promises and REST
- Previous experience conducting code reviews and mentoring less senior developers
- Ability to take wireframes or designs and translate them into high quality user interfaces.
- Knowledge of React best practices and configuration
- Ability to read and modify server side code when necessary
- Experience building large and complex SPA with multiple stakeholders and teams.
- A deep understanding of webpack and more advanced features such as code splitting and tree shaking.
- Experience with charting libraries that Justuno uses on our analytics platforms such as D3 or Highcharts.
- Understanding of state management systems such as Redux
- Understanding of Flow or Typescript and appropriate build processes.
- Experience setting organization wide frontend standards for component and style reuse.
- Developing new features in React while working closely with API & Design teams.
- Ensuring high quality code is delivered on time and on spec
- Ownership of frontend code and standards
Interviews have already begun so if you are interested in applying or know someone who is please contact Ty Smathers immediately at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with an updated resume, or call 972-437-8259.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and some of the opportunities and AWS jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-437-8259. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.