|Date Posted||November 22, 2019|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. React/Node Engineer with our industry-leading client in Reston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Sr. React/Node Engineer:
- At least 5 years of experience with AWS
- Expertise in Node.js and React.js development
- Experience with Automated browser & integration testing
- Experience with Selenium Web Driver
- Familiarity with UI interaction with web services
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to understand and address complex issues
- Motivated self-starter interested in professional growth
- Friendly, customer-facing demeanor
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with server side languages & Java is a plus
Keywords: Sr. React/Node Engineer, Node.js, React.js, Java, Selenium Web Driver, AWS, HTML, CSS
Job ID: 332306
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!