|Date Posted||October 25, 2019|
Apex Systems, the second largest staffing and services firm is looking for a Sr. React/Node.JS Developer to join one of our top healthcare client in Jacksonville, FL!
Please see the job requirements below.
- Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable Customer Experience applications.
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- 5 years of experience
- Need to be ready to hit the ground running for critical Q3/Q4 deliverables.
- The right candidate will have recent and multiple years of React experience.
***Possibility of remote work after 3-4 weeks.
For over 20 years, Apex has been connecting top professionals with positions at great companies in contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. We support thousands of job openings per year at companies across North America.
As an employee of Apex, you are valued and part of the Apex family. We provide each employee with an industry-leading benefits program that is designed to support your health, your planning for the future, and your career development.
Apex has resources to support your long-term career and personal development through internal development programs, technical seminars, certification preparation, and certification exam vouchers.
Apex offers several benefits and resources for their employees:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k options
- Training and Development Programs
To learn more, visit our website: https://itcareers.apexsystems.com/
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178