|Location||Neptune Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||March 12, 2020|
This is Suresh Jaiswar from Experis - The ManPower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
If Interested, Please share your updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR call me at 414 323 8455 Ext: 7151.
Candidates who can work on our payroll, Please apply.
Below is the Job Description:
Job Role: Sr. React/Node .JS Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration: 6+ months Contract
React Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, and NodeJS to enable Florida Blue Customer Experience applications. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements; responding to outages; and creating application system models.
Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products.
They will participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out is critical.
- Write code for complex system designs. Write programs that span platforms.
- Code to and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Review code developed by other Developers
- Provide input to and drive programming standards
- Report missing elements found in system and functional requirements and explain impacts on subsystem to team members Consult with other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and Project Managers
- "Scope" time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates. Incorporate other Developer's scope information into own scope document (for integration points)
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. Able to debug most program errors (simple to complex). May seek assistance from vendors to debug complex errors
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN Scaffolding tools
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest.
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc.
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
- Experience with Foundation a plus
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- 2-3 years of React & NodeJS professional work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience Comments for Suppliers: Must have senior level React and Node skills
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: 414 323 8455 Ext: 7151
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)