|Location||Neptune Beach, FL|
|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Sr. React/Node .JS Developer with our direct client - this role is 100% REMOTE. This is a 1 year contract with potential for long term extension.
GC or USC only - W2 only. No C2C allowed.
Sr. React/Node .JS Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions using ReactJS, Redux, D3 and NodeJS to enable client's Customer Experience applications. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models.
Sr. React/Node .JS Developer - Requirements:
- 5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience, relevant development certifications
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using MERN and MEAN Scaffolding tools
- May include database knowledge in MongoBD
- Experience with modern web/UI development tools and techniques: Node, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, GIT, Axios, Jest
- Client-side templating: mustache.js, handlebars.js, panni.js, and dust.js
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- Proficiency using debugging tools such as; Advanced Debugger, Allinea DDT, AQtime, ARM, CA/EZTEST, etc
- Solid knowledge of DOM manipulation and client-side validation
- Experience with responsive grid systems
- Solid knowledge of React and Redux principals and build out
Sr. React/Node .JS Developer - Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus
- Experience with Foundation a plus
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus