|Date Posted||October 11, 2019|
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/XHTML-MP, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers)
- Created User Interfaces for Mobile/Tablet/Desktop using HTML5&CSS3
- Good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre- processors LESS or SASS and Compass.
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrapplugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc.
- Expertise in analyzing the DocumentObjectModel (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Good Experience inReactJsfor creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX,React Native concepts.
- Good Knowledge in ReactComponent for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- Expertise in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Familiar with creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Expertise in using Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Experienced in working with Node.js and NPM modules like http-server, Marathon, inquirer, path, mongo DB, Micro Services, Request, Elastic Search, express, luck, spark and templating engines.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, and Groovy Bower.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application
- Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners
- Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT, SVN for Source Code version management.
- Experience in Jenkins.
- Expertise in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Web Matrix, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDEA, and Web Storm
- Ability to work effectively while working as a team member as well as individually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills, well organized, goal oriented.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.