|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||July 23, 2020|
A Growing Enterprise Data Science Management Platform!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tyler Danner
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our products enable thousands of data scientists to develop better medicines, grow more productive crops, adapt risk models to major economic shifts, build better cars, improve customer support, or simply recommend the best purchase to make at the right time.
Why join us?
We are backed by leading venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Bloomberg Beta, Coatue Management, Dell Technologies Capital, Highland Capital Partners, In-Q-Tel, and Zetta Venture Partners.
As a Staff Software Engineer you will be an integral part of our growing engineering organization and will be driving the adoption of application front-end frameworks, as well as software development best practices. You will work with technical leaders in engineering and be involved in product and design discussions to influence and deliver UI/UX into our product. Last, but not least, you will help build the skills of your fellow engineers by setting examples of high-quality code delivered and peer reviews.
You love Angular.js, React, or Vue.js, you work efficiently, you foster a collaborative environment, and you are open to new ideas. You dream in domain models, UI components, and you contribute to design and implement an elegant but comprehensive API that backs up your user experience.
- Develop, maintain and ship user-facing features
- Build and leverage front end reusable code and libraries
- Interact with product managers and UX designers to understand product requirements
- Set standards and contribute to front-end frameworks, patterns, style guides, and standards
- Develop low-latency, performant, and scalable front end codebases.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering quality web applications or components
- Proficiency with a modern frontend technical stack (ES6, React + Redux, Typescript). React is preferred, but deep experience with Angular and Vue may also be considered
- Experience working with modern front-end build tools and practices (e.g. Node, NPM, Yarn, WebPack).
- Experience managing a React/Redux project
- Deep knowledge and understanding regarding Typescript best practices
- Experience with Ant Design component library
- Experience with Storybook or similar UI component explorer is a strong plus, along with experience building comprehensive, modular component libraries based on design systems
- Experience with JVM-related technology, preferably Scala. Experience with the Play framework is especially desirable
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.