|Date Posted||March 17, 2020|
ettain group is looking for a talented Sr. React Software Engineer to join their team. This individual must have team lead experience.
Position: Sr. React Software Engineer
Location: Superior, CO
Type/ Duration: 3-6 month T&M initial with conversion to FTE
Experience: Minimum 3 years, prefer 5+
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor of Science preferred with 5+ years of professional development experience. Master’s degree is a plus
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs, database, and caching techniques
- A strong grasp of computer science fundamentals, design patterns, data structure, and software engineering principles.
- Commitment to principles of code excellence: unit testing, automated testing, peer code-reviews, and continuous integration.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly & concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed
- Desire to thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with delivering projects in agile environment using SCRUM/XP methodologies.
- A positive and proactive attitude toward finding solutions, meeting commitments, and assisting others.
- Supporting release management activities, deploying program builds to development/test/production environments and maintaining CI/CD environments
- Experience with backend services development in one or more of the following technologies: Ruby on Rails, Java, C#
- Experience with Gitlab, Jenkins & Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience following Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) processes
- Willingness to travel overseas once or maybe twice per year
- Develop all day, every day with a focus in React and React Native.
- Bring new features to life by collaborating with internal teams, including UX and backend teams, to insure product requirements are met
- Create code within a test driven-development and pair programming environment
- Participate in code reviews from other developers to insure quality, stability, and overall architecture of our code base
- Research and prototype to provide insight about new technologies and specific industry solutions to improve our codebase and application performance.
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to guide and mentor junior developers on various tasks
- Drive initiatives with onshore and offshore team members, e.g. better build process, better TDD, etc.