|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2019|
Responsibilities and Duties
- As a Software Engineer within Client, you will work as part of a cross-functional team responsible for the end-to-end, Mobile development experience.
- While each team member has a primary skill set, they are also expected to learn and contribute to areas outside of their primary skill set.
- The team is highly collaborative and values continuous improvement and open communication.
- You will be expected to be a well regarded and respected individual contributor; possess strong inter-personal skills, as well as proven track record of application development with skills in Java, distributed cache technology and building scalable robust systems.
- In return you will have opportunity to gain exposure to designing, developing and deploying applications to the internal/external cloud.
- React / React Native Sr. Developer
• 6-8 years of experience with developing applications with particular focus on front-end development
• 1-2 years’ experience with React Native development
• Experience with Mobile app development
• Automation unit testing of front-end applications • Strong communicator
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Skills:, React Framework, ReactJS, React Native, Java, Spring Spring Boot, Angular, TDD, Unit