|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||October 8, 2019|
This senior role is responsible for the development and support of core User Interface (UI) framework using HTML5, React and other contemporary web technologies.
* Extensive experience in web user interface technology including HTML5, React, Angular or similar.
* Strong technology background with object oriented development experience in Java, Python, C# or similar.
* Genuine passion for creating well-designed user experience.
* Exceptional problem solving skills with good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
* Appreciation for clean code through use of design patterns and re-usable implementation.
* Ability to critically evaluate feedback from users and team members to improve quality of delivery.
* Superior ability to multi-task, prioritize, and operate in a high-pressure front-office trading environment.
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior managers, internal service providers and development teams.
* Proven ability to succeed in an international team spanning multiple countries, cultures and time zones.
* Demonstrate strong problem solving ability using innovative robust solutions.
* Experience in developing software using agile methodology.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.