|Date Posted||October 9, 2019|
TEKsystems is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to work on new development projects on a dynamic team. This is a new and exciting project that will be developed in an Agile Driven Team, starting with a zero based / thinking design…meaning the project will focus on the concept of "Self Service" for our client, but what they tackle will be flushed out as part of the process / development lifecycle.
This role will require you to demonstrate senior level progressive front end development experience and growth. We are looking for a person that can show us that they like to learn and will continue to grow their technology skills as part of this team. The right candidate also needs to be able to understand the entire lifecycle of a project, including:
* Scrum / Agile Practices
* Debugging, Code Reviews and the overall technology landscape
* Dev Ops, managing the pipeline and approval process
* Using Rally and other Agile tools
* Other technology usage
* GIT Usage (Terminal / Command Line Proficient)
* Test Driven Development (Jasmin / Karma / Enzyme)
* Excellent communication skills
* Understanding of technical specifications and design documents
* Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills; Being able to breakdown the entire technology stack and determine where a problem may exist.
* Core Modern Javascipt Development
* Cloud based development (AWS)
* Java (J2EE or other back end experience)
* Agile Development Experience
* Networking or Security knowledge
This is a long term opportunity
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.