|Date Posted||November 13, 2020|
UI / React Architect - REMOTE
Role: Direct Hire / Full time / Permanent
Salary: up to $150k + 20% bonus (some flexibility)
Our client is a software company based in California known for their cloud-based SaaS platform which services thousands of companies around the U.S. They are looking for a React-focused architect to help modernize the UI of their platform using React.
This person will be re-architecting the entire UI of their platform, meaning you can choose any technologies you'd like to ensure their product is taken to the next level. You will also be able to build / hire a development team to help you along the way.
Here's what our ideal candidate has:
- Expert knowledge of UI / front-end development and architecture
- Experience using React Hooks for state management, etc.
- Experience leading a software team from a technical perspective
Preferred Experience (not required):
- Experience leveraging a cloud platform like AWS, Google Cloud (GCP), etc.
- Experience with client-side security and tools like JWT, OAuth, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile team using TDD and BDD best practices
Benefits: 100% remote, Health benefits (80% company paid to employee + family), 401(k) + match, and many more perks!